Tomales, CA is located in Marin County in Northern California. We have 16 businesses listed for Tomales and below you'll find links to restaurants, hotels, shopping, and attractions in the Tomales area. As you can see by the map of Tomales some of the nearby cities include Dillon Beach, Valley Ford, Marshall, Bodega and Freestone. For you map buffs, the Tomales latitude is 38.2463, the longitude is -122.906, and the elevation of Tomales is 27 feet. An interesting fact is that the Tomales city population is 225 which equates to approximately 0.1 percent of the 250,750 residents in Marin County.
Things to do in Tomales CA
Top Things To Do In and Around Tomales
- Jack London Bookstore
2400 London Ranch Rd., Glen Ellen, Ca 95442
- Bodega Harbour Golf Links
21301 Heron Drive, Bodega Bay, Ca
- Heart's Desire Beach
Point Reyes Station, Ca
- Gloria Ferrer Champagne Caves
23555 Carneros Hwy, Sonoma, Ca, Usa
- Safari West Wildlife Preserve
3115 Porter Creek Road,Santa Rosa,Ca,95404
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
1299 Tubbs Ln, Calistoga, Ca 94515
- Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center
2301 Hardies Ln, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Clos Pegase Winery
1060 Dunaweal Ln, Calistoga, CA 94515
- Charles Krug Winery
2800 Main St, Saint Helena, CA 94574
Upcoming Events in Tomales
More Events Near Tomales
to Jan 01 17
to Jan 01 17
to Feb 16
to Jun 08
See All Tomales Events
Articles about Tomales
1. tomales, california photos and information
Tomales in Northern California has a lookout point, a historic ship, restaurants, whale watching.
2. point reyes national seashore - marin county california
Tomales Bay, the active waterway for the Point Reyes National Seashore, is a 15 -mile long, 6780-acre tidal water body located in rural west Marin County, is the ...
3. california fairs festivals september - california september events
Taste of Santa Monica. Santa Monica, tasteofsantamonica.com. Tomales Founders Day. Tomales, tomaleshistory.com. Tulare County Fair. Tulare, tularefair.org ...
4. california kayaking kayak rentals - california sports
Tomales Bay Kayaking 415/663-1743. Mendocino Catch-A-Canoe Hwy 1 & Comptche-Ukiah Rd. 800/331-8884 707/937-0273. Canoes & kayaks for exploring ...
5. point reyes station, california photos and information
Point Reyes National Seashore and Tomales Bay are walking distance to and offer views of Black Mountain and Inverness Ridge. Hiking, biking, horseback ...
6. valley ford california photos
Here the old Spanish and Indian trail leading from the interior ranchos to Tomales bay and the coast, crossed the Estero, hence the name which was given to ...
7. events in california august calendar aug. 16, 2008
TOMALES - Holstein 100 Bicycle Ride. 15th Annual Tomales Holstein 100 Mile bike ride passes ... Location: Tomales High School, Irvin Road, Tomales, CA. ...
8. marin county beaches - beach list bay area san francisco
This cozy little beach on Tomales Bay offers warmer water than the ocean with swimming possible in the late summer and early fall. You can also walk 0.5 miles ...
9. california beaches blog ?? blog archive ?? no baloney at bolinas ...
Jun 12, 2009 ... Audubon Canyon Ranch properties include the Cypress Grove Research Center on Tomales Bay, the 535-acre Bouverie Preserve in Glen Ellen and ...
10. state parks and state beaches parking fees
Nisene Marks Paid Vehicle Developed Parking $6.00 $6.00. Tomales Bay SP. Tomales Bay Paid Vehicle Developed Parking $6.00 $6.00. Tomo-Kahni SHP ... Show more articles
11. sausalito, california in marin county with photos and information
More Sausalito photos can be seen here. Other regions and locations include Marin County include Corte Madera, Dogtown, Point Reyes Station and Tomales. ...
12. california beach wetlands - wetland birds and animals
Lodi · Morro Bay · Moss Landing · Newport Beach · Oxnard · Pacifica · Playa del Rey · Samoa · San Diego · Santa Barbara · Seal Beach · Tomales ...
13. northern california beaches
Reyes Peninsula is partly separated from the mainland by 15-mile Tomales .... intersection with Sir Francis Drake Blvd., turn left into Tomales Bay State Park and ...
14. california national parks - california's park system
This Marin County attraction includes Tomales Bay which is popular for fishing. Pony Express National Historic Trail Port Chicago Naval Magazine National ...
15. state parks and state beaches parking fees
Aug 17, 2009 ... Tomales Bay Paid Vehicle Developed Parking $8.00 $8.00. Vista Point Paid Group Use Group Day Use $225.00 $225.00. Tomo-Kahni SHP ...
16. sausalito car show annual event in california marin county
Oct 2, 2010 ... Corte Madera · Dogtown Fairfax Larkspur Mill Valley Novato Point Reyes Station Ross San Anselmo San Rafael Sausalito Tiburon Tomales ...
17. california fairs festivals - california fair events
Oxnard, Strawberry Festival, strawberry-fest.org. Sunset Beach · Sunset Beach Art Festival, always on Mother's Day weekend. Tomales, Tea & Fashion Show ...
18. california state parks
Tomales Bay SP Tomo-Kahni Project Topanga SP & SB Torrey Pines SB Torrey Pines SR Tule Elk SR Turlock Lake SRA Twin Lakes SB Van Damme SP ...
19. huntington beach site map
Temecula | Templeton |Thalia Street Beach | The Wedge | Tomales | Torrance Beach | Tourmaline Beach | Trabuco Canyon | Treasure Island Beach | Two Harbors ...
20. marin county landmarks - historic state landmarks marin county
Tomales. Beach Travel Planning Resources: California Shopping | California Dining | California Casinos | California Vacations | California Coast Vacations ...
- Tomales Restaurants
- Tomales Attractions
- Tomales Shopping
- Tomales Hotels