Pajaro, CA is located in Monterey County in Northern California. Below you'll find links to restaurants, hotels, shopping, and attractions in the Pajaro area. As you can see by the map of Pajaro some of the nearby cities include Watsonville, Las Lomas, Freedom, Interlaken and Amesti. For you map buffs, the Pajaro latitude is 36.9041, the longitude is -121.749, and the elevation of Pajaro is 8 feet. An interesting fact is that the Pajaro city population is 3,460 which equates to approximately 0.8 percent of the 410,370 residents in Monterey County.
Things to do in Pajaro CA
Top Things To Do In and Around Pajaro
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
701 West Cliff Drive, Santa Cruz, Ca
- San Juan Bautista State Historic Park
San Juan Bautista, Ca
- Pasatiempo Golf Club
20 Clubhouse Rd, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Bonfante Gardens Theme Park
3050 Hecker Pass Rd, Gilroy, CA 95020
- Pinnacles National Monument
- Monterey Bay Whale Watching Cruises
96 Fishermans Wharf, # 1, Monterey, CA 93940
- Chart House
444 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
400 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Rosy's At The Beach
17320 Monterey St, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Upcoming Events in Pajaro
More Events Near Pajaro
to Jan 01 14
See All Pajaro Events
Articles about Pajaro
1. santa cruz - surf city, california
Remnants of their tribal campsites have been discovered on the Pajaro Dunes and along many coastal valley streambeds. Explorers with the first Portola ...
2. salinas river state beach in monterey county california
In our current check of the beaches monitored closest to Salinas River State Beach, Pajaro Dunes beach near the mouth of the Salinas River holds a grade A+ in ...
3. la selva beach, california photos and information
Part of the Pajaro School District, Renaissance High School in La Selva Beach is mostly Hispanic, serving the farming communities where crops such artichokes ...
4. del rey oaks in monterey county pictures, photos and information
Living in south Santa Cruz county with a wife and three daughters, he became known as a fiery supporter of the Democratic party and a force behind the Pajaro ...
5. santa cruz, california photos and information, hotel ...
... Roaring Camp's Bret Harte Hall Multi-Purpose Building; Oakwood Memorial Chapel and Lodge; Pajaro Dunes Fire Station; Watsonville Intermodal Transfer ...
6. new brighton state beach in capitola in santa cruz county ...
Extending from Capitola Beach southward to the mouth of the Pajaro River, recent renovations have created an enhanced experience for guests and ...
7. santa cruz county california - california's santa cruz
santa cruz county line signage. Photo shows Santa Cruz County line on Highway 101 at bridge crossing over Pajaro River on the ...
8. salinas california historic houses
Black House at 418 Pajaro Street, Salinas, National 1984000911; Peter J. Bontadelli House or The Empire House, National Landmark 80000823 at 119 Cayuga ...
9. moss landing california photos seaside, fort ord, events, beach
Among the cargo was produce from the Watsonville and Pajaro Valleys. The produce came from up Elkhorn Slough at Hudson's Landing on flat bottom boats ...
10. beach formation and types of beaches and sand
... bays, and lagoons; examples are Silver Strand Beach in San Diego, Zuma Beach in Malibu, and beaches at the Smith, Salinas, Pajaro, and Santa Maria River ...
- Pajaro Restaurants
La Esperanza Mariscos
Miller's Sandwich and Ice Cream Shop
La Rosa Tortilla Factory
- Pajaro Bars & Clubs
- Pajaro Attractions
- Pajaro Shopping
- Pajaro Hotels