Big Sur, CA is located in Monterey County in Northern California. We have 46 businesses listed for Big Sur and below you'll find links to restaurants, hotels, shopping, and attractions in the Big Sur area. As you can see by the map of Big Sur some of the nearby cities include Robles Del Rio, Carmel Valley, Carmel Valley Village, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. For you map buffs, the Big Sur latitude is 36.2523, the longitude is -121.783, and the elevation of Big Sur is 44 feet. An interesting fact is that the Big Sur city population is 1,000 which equates to approximately 0.2 percent of the 410,370 residents in Monterey County.
Things to do in Big Sur CA
Top Things To Do In and Around Big Sur
- Point Lobos State Reserve
Big Sur, California, United States
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park
Big Sur, California, United States
- Molera Horseback Tours
Andrew Molera State Park , Big Sur, Ca 93920,
- Carmel City Beach
Ocean Avenue, Camel, California
- Carmel Mission
3080 Rio Road, Carmel Ca 93923
- Monterey Bay Whale Watching Cruises
96 Fishermans Wharf, # 1, Monterey, CA 93940
- Chart House
444 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940
Upcoming Events in Big Sur
More Events Near Big Sur
See All Big Sur Events
Articles about Big Sur
1. big sur vacations - california beaches
See Big Sur photos from scenic drives on California Central Coast vacations in Monterey County.
2. ragged point, california in big sur
See stunning Ragged Point in Big Sur along the Central California Pacific Coast.
3. lucia, ca in big sur, california - photos and information
See the town of Lucia CA in the Big Sur Region of California along the Monterey County Coastline on beautiful Highway 1.
4. photo of big creek bridge in big sur region of california coast
Photos of Historic Big Creek Bridge near Carmel in Caliofrornia'sBig Sur coast of Highway shows photo, history and retrofit of famous structure.
5. gorda springs by the sea, california in big sur
See the town of Gorda Springs by the Sea, California, located in the Big Sur, CA area of Highway 1 along the Central Coast.
6. limekiln state park in california big sur on highway 1
Historic Bixby Bridge and Bixby Creek Ranch near Carmel in Caliofrornia'sBig Su coast of Highway shows photo, history and retrofit of famous structure.
7. nepenthe, cafe kevah and phoenix gift shop in big sur
Nepenthe, Cafe Kevah and Phoenix Gift Shop in Big Sur photos, history, information and location maps.
8. big sur california central california coast photos & info
Big Sur California photos and information are provided on this page.
9. bixby bridge and bixby creek ranch photos near carmel california
TPL will purchase this crown jewel of the Big Sur Coast, easily identified by the historic Bixby Bridge on Highway 1, to protect it from looming development. ...
10. california fairs festivals oktober - california october events
Belmont Shore, Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade, hautedog.org. Big Bear · Oktoberfest, bigbearevents.com. Big Sur, Big Sur 10K River Run, bigsurriverrun. org ... Show more articles
11. central coast california hotels | hotel reservations, information ...
Big Sur beach ... Central Coast California Hotels Map shows many of California's finest beaches includes Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach, Big Sur, Carmel and ...
12. california disc golf courses
Big Sur, California 93920, United States Big Sur Eco-Adventure Mystery Courses Boonville, California 95415, United States Anderson Valley Brewing Company ...
13. monterey california beach travel - traveling monterey beaches
Carmel Valley California hotels nearby Cities: Big Sur , Carmel Valley ... Big Sur California hotels suites and 5 newly remodeled freestanding cottages,. ...
14. october 2008 event calendar calfiornia oct. 8, 2008
BIG SUR - The Innkeeper. Premiere of a never released documentary about Big Sur features Grandpa Deetjen. A name that conjures up many memories and colorful ...
15. 2000 events in california past events and contacts
BIG SUR HIGHWAY 1 January weekends 10:00 a.m. to noon Julia Pfeiffer .... Over 3000 athletes begin this race on Highway One in Big Sur and finish in Carmel. ...
16. cambria california photos central coast information
Nestled in pine trees at the foot of Big Sur half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco on Highway 1 is Cambria. The city includes beautiful beaches with ...
17. california festivals & fairs - festival and fair events beach california
Art & Craft Festival, Artichoke Festival, Big Sur Marathon, Boonville Beer Festival, Chino Air Show, Cinco de Mayo, Great Chili Cookoff, Great Monterey Squid ...
18. central coast california cities, beaches, towns | photos and ...
Big Sur, Monterey Bay Aquarium & Cannery Row, Steinbeck Museum, Pebble Beach Golf, Art are attractions. MONTEREY Created 1850. From the Spanish ...
19. san simeon, california
The ocean really steals the show in San Simeon, a small town known for Hearst Castle, Piedras Blancas Seal Rookery and the Gateway to Big Sur. ...
20. california state and national parks - california's park facilities
... MacKerricher State Park, Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park, Mount Diablo State Park, Patrick's Point State Park, Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, Salt Point State ...
- Big Sur Restaurants
- Big Sur Attractions
- Big Sur Shopping
- Big Sur Hotels
Big Sur Lodge Pfeffer Big Sur State Park
Big Sur Campground & Cabins