Best Western Dragon Gate Inn | LA Area Beach, Hollywood and Universal Studios Hotels
Best Western Dragon Gate Inn
818 N Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Enjoy convenient access to Chinatown, Hollywood and the Los Angeles Convention Center while staying at this Los Angeles, California hotel. Welcome to the Best Western Dragon Gate Inn where guests will receive superior customer service and find top-notch amenities all at an affordable price. Located in the heart of Chinatown, this Los Angeles Best Western hotel is rich in culture and situated close to where travelers want to be. Guests will enjoy contemporary guest rooms adorned with Chinese influenced décor that feature cable satellite television with HBO and free high-speed Internet access. Every morning guests are greeted with a complimentary continental breakfast. To make traveling even easier and fun, the Best Western Dragon Gate Inn features an onsite Chinese herb and acupuncture shop and a shopping mall. Spend the afternoon exploring the historic attractions throughout surrounding Chinatown and Little Tokyo. Or take a drive and experience the family excitement and fun at nearby Universal Studios and Disneyland. No trip to Los Angeles is complete without getting star struck in Hollywood and Beverly Hills, located just a few minutes away from the hotel. Sports fans will appreciate this Los Angeles hotel's proximity to Dodger Stadium. The Best Western Dragon Gate Inn frequently hosts guests in town attending the nearby annual Rose Parade and Rose Bowl. For added convenience, this Los Angeles Best Western hotel is within walking distance of the Amtrak Union Station. Traveling on business? Downtown Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Convention Center and Courthouses are located so close that it makes conducting business from the Best Western Dragon Gate Inn a breeze. The friendly, hospitable staff at the AAA three-diamond Best Western Dragon Gate Inn is ready to ensure a fun-filled stay in Los Angeles, California. Make a reservation today and save!
Description not provided by hotel
· Complimentary Continental Breakfast
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Business Center
· Laundry/Valet Services
· AM/FM Alarm Clock
· Barber/Beauty Shop
· Coffee Maker in Room
· Express Checkout
· Express Checkout
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Television with Cable
· Room Service
· Internet Access – Complimentary
Hotel Room Information and Amenities
SUITE-1 KING BED,NSMK,HI SPEED NET,2BD SOFA,WHRLPL
* Suite-1 King Bed * No Smoking * High Speed Internet Access * Second Bed Is A Sofabed * Whirlpool * Refrigerator * Continental Breakfast
Indicative rates are for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· Check in time is 3:00 P.M.
· Check out time is 11:00 A.M.
· Time Zone is Pacific Standard Time
· 52 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 3 floors.
·From: Highway 110. Exit on Hill Street; continue on Hill Street, the Best Western Dragon Gate Inn is on left side of the street. ·From: Los Angeles Intl Airport. Take Highway 105 East to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street. ·From: San Fran. Intl. Airport. Take Highway 5 South to 110 South, exit Hill Street from San Diego, take Highway 5 North to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, and exit Hill Street. ·From: Arizona or Nevada. Take Highway 10 West to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street.
Burbank Airport 11 miles, Los Angeles International Airport 18 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* Hill Street Cafe, on premises * .2 mile(s) from Chinatown, Chinese, There are over 90 Chinese restaurants. Featuring all the different ethnic foods of China such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Szchewan, Hunan and many more * .2 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles, a wide variety of Intercontinental Cuisine to make any city envious. * .5 mile(s) from Olvera St., Mexican, If Mexican food is what you like. Have an authentic Mexican dinner while being serenaded at your table. * 1 mile(s) from Little Tokyo , You can unwind by having sushi, sake and participating in Karaoke. Little Tokyo offers a taste of Japan without leaving the country.Corporate Locations:
* 0.3 mile(s) from courthouses * 0.3 mile(s) from Federal and State Buildings * 2.5 mile(s) from Los Angeles Convention CenterRecreation:
* 1 mile(s) from Dodger Stadium * 2 mile(s) from Staples Arena * 4 mile(s) from Los Angeles ColiseumNearby Cities:
* 8 mile(s) from Pasadena * 10 mile(s) from Beverly Hills * 15 mile(s) from Santa Monica * 15 mile(s) from Burbank * 25 mile(s) from AnaheimLocal Attractions:
* 1 mile(s) from Fashion District and Jewelry * 2 mile(s) from LA Live & Grammy Museum * 6 mile(s) from Universal Studios Hollywood * 6 mile(s) from Hollywood * 6 mile(s) from Sunset Strip and Mann's Chinese Theater * 8 mile(s) from Pasadena Old Town Rose Bowl * 10 mile(s) from Beverly Hills and the stars * 15 mile(s) from Santa Monica Beach * 15 mile(s) from Burbank * 25 mile(s) from Disneyland® Park * 25 mile(s) from Knotts Berry Farm * 30 mile(s) from Six Flags Magic MountainTransportation:
* 0.25 mile(s) from Metro Gold Line light rail, .5 mile from Metro Red Line light rail, 1 mile from Amtrak Union Station * 11 mile(s) from Burbank Airport * 18 mile(s) from Los Angeles International Airport