Best Western Big Bear Chateau | California Hotels & Resort Reservations
Best Western Big Bear Chateau
42200 Moonridge Road
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Discover this charming Big Bear Lake, California hotel-the closest full-service lodging to Snow Summit and Bear Mountain Ski Resorts. Welcome to the Best Western Big Bear Chateau, the perfect hotel for avid outdoorsmen and avid ski lovers alike. Located in inland Southern California, this Big Bear Lake hotel offers spacious, well-appointed guest rooms complete with a fireplace, pillow top mattresses, cable satellite television with Showtime and high-speed Internet access. The hotel offers an array of amenities including an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, steam room, fitness center, full business services and meeting/banquet facilities accommodating up to 300 people. The Best Western Big Bear Chateau also features the onsite Tiffany's cocktail lounge and Le Bistro restaurant open Friday and Saturday. Guests staying at this California hotel will find themselves less than one mile from both Snow Summit and Bear Mountain Ski Resorts. The hotel also offers convenient access to outdoor activities such as hiking, golf, horseback riding, snowmobiling, fishing, sailing and skiing on Big Bear Lake. Less than ten miles away guests can also visit the Moonridge Zoo, Meadow Park and the Big Bear Convention Center. The Best Western Big Bear Chateau is ideal lodging for groups such as church camps, wedding parties or reunions taking place at Big Bear Lake. The city also hosts a variety of events including the Bear Country Fair, the Ride the Mountain Event, the International Chili Society Cook Off and the Big Bear Cowboy Gathering. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western Big Bear Chateau is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Big Bear Lake, California. Make a reservation today and save!
Description not provided by hotel
· Complimentary Continental Breakfast
· Free Newspaper
· Laundry/Valet Services
· Fitness Center or Spa
· Coffee Maker in Room
· 24 Hour Front Desk
· Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
· Free Parking
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Free Local Telephone Calls
· Hairdryers Available
· Modem Lines in Room
· Meeting/Banquet Facilities
· No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
· Pets Allowed
· Room Service
· Internet Access – Complimentary
Indicative rates are a year round range for search purposes only. The entire range of rates may not be available during certain seasons, or other specified periods of time. Check for specific rate availability when making a reservation.
· Check in time is 4:00 P.M.
· Check out time is 12:00 P.M.
· Time Zone is Pacific Standard Time
· 80 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 3 floors.
·From: The north. Take Interstate 10 west from Palm Springs. Exit at Orange Avenue in Redlands. Go a couple of blocks to (Highway 38)/ Lugonia Avenue. Turn right. Go 50 miles to Big Bear City. Stay on Big Bear Blvd. Go six traffic lights to Moonridge Road. Turn left. Best Western Big Bear Lake Chateau is one block up on the left. ·From: The east. Take Interstate 10 east from San Bernardino to Highway 30 north, to Highway 330. Highway 330 to Running Springs and Highway 18 to Big Bear Lake. Turn right at the Big Bear Dam. Go three miles. Look for the big sign "Welcome to the Village" (on your right is Chevron and Starbucks is on your left). Turn left go five traffic lights to Moonridge Road. Turn right. Best Western Big Bear Lake Chateau is one block up on the left.
Ontario International Airport 70 miles, Palm Springs International Airport 90 miles, Los Angeles Airport 110 miles
You must use a credit card to book online.
Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most current and accurate cancellation policies will appear on your confirmed reservation notification.
* 0.50 mile(s) from hiking/walking trails * 1.00 mile(s) from golf course and golf clinics * 1.50 mile(s) from fishing, horseback riding * 2.00 mile(s) from sightseeing tours * 2.00 mile(s) from snowmobiling * 2.00 mile(s) from sailing/boating * 2.00 mile(s) from basketball court * 3.00 mile(s) from amusement park * 5.00 mile(s) from racquetball courtNearby Cities:
* 2.00 mile(s) from Big Bear Lake * 30.00 mile(s) from Victorville * 35.00 mile(s) from Redlands * 35.00 mile(s) from Bernardino * 45.00 mile(s) from River Side * 90.00 mile(s) from Palm Springs * 90.00 mile(s) from Orange County * 110 mile(s) from Los AngelesEducation:
* 2.00 mile(s) from Bear Valley High SchoolLocal Attractions:
* 0.80 mile(s) from Snow Summit, ski resort * 1.00 mile(s) from Bear Mountain, ski resort * 2.00 mile(s) from Thomas Kinkade, art gallery in the village * 2.00 mile(s) from Meadow Park, City Park * 2.00 mile(s) from Moonridge, zoo * 2.50 mile(s) from Big Bear Convention Center * 3.00 mile(s) from Discover Center, museum * 15.00 mile(s) from Snow Valley, ski resort * 35.00 mile(s) from San Manlial CasinoShopping:
* 2.00 mile(s) from Village Shopping CenterRestaurants:
* Fine dining on premises * Le Bistro Restaurant, on premises, California cuisine, 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. * Tiffany's Lounge, lounge and bar, happy hour daily except Saturdays, 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 Midnight * Adjacent to La Montaña, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner * Adjacent to The Captain's Anchorage, open for: lunch, dinner, seafood and steaks * .5 mile(s) from Pong's, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner * 5 mile(s) from Cowboy Express, open for: lunch, dinner, steaks and barbecue * 1 mile(s) from Carl's Jr., 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.Transportation:
* 90.00 mile(s) from Palm Springs International Airport * 110 mile(s) from Los Angeles International Airport