From San Jose and Gilroy, take the Cochrane Ave exit from 101. Proceed East on Cochrane to. Turn left on Malaguerra Ave. and go mile to the trailhead. Traffic personal will guide you to designated parking. There is also parking available in the street.
• Parking is free.
• Event will take place rain or shine. There are no refunds.
• All riders are required to wear a helmet.
• It is recommended you carry a pump, water bottle, spare tube, and patch kit.
• No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the ride course or park premises.
• Beware of uneven pavement and construction along the course.
Rules to Follow
Have an enjoyable ride. Please use common sense. We ask the following:
• This is a tour, not a race or competitive event.
• It is the riders responsibility to use a bike that is in safe operating condition.
• You must obey all traffic laws governing vehicle traffic. Citations may be given.
• Ride single file on all roads, pass only when it is safe, and obey ALL traffic signs.
• Control your speed and ride defensively.
There may be pedestrians and rollerbladers sharing the trail.
Lunch & T-Shirts
A catered lunch will be provided to all participants at the end of the ride.
Short-sleeved pre-shrunk t-shirts are free to all registrants. A limited amount may be on hand at the event for purchase and may be ordered for $15.00 each.
View Route 100k
Sag vehicles will be ready to return riders out of energy or without a working bicycle back to the Start/Finish. These vehicles will only carry spare tubes and water.
Rest stops will provide snack and water to registered participants.