01 Apr, 2010
Atascadero Lakeside Wine Festival for Charles Paddock Zoo June 26, 2010
A beautiful lakeside venue and a warm summer night are expected for the 15th Annual Lakeside Wine Festival. Attendees will experience an amazing culinary and wine tasting affair sure to please everyone’s palate from the beginner to the well seasoned as food vendors showcase their finest cuisine and suggest wine pairings based on the varietals represented at the event.
Accompanied by a juried fine arts display created by local artists, and demonstrations from plein air artists in action at the festival, the event is very exciting as is the setting–it takes place at the Atascadero Lake Park/Zoo with easy access from Hwy 101 and 41.
- Atascadero Lakeside Wine Festival, Lake Park, Marchant Ave. at Lago Ave., Atascadero, CA
- June 26, 2010, 4 to 8 p.m.
- Price = $40 in advance; $45 at the door
- Call: 805-462-0177
- Email: email@example.com; atascaderowinefestival.com
- Where to stay: Atascadero hotels are available nearby at affordable rates